Church View has been owned by the same family for over 60 years and, in 2022, was lovingly renovated to carefully maintain its history and original charm while
providing modern amenities and high-quality furnishings.
The cottage comfortably accommodates up to six guests in three beautiful, appointed bedrooms. The master ensuite has a 6’ super king bed, a Second bedroom with
super-king zip and link (that can convert to two separate beds) and a further cosy double bedroom. There is a stylish family bathroom and a separate cloakroom. You will find every convenience needed
to cook and entertain in the country kitchen, and leaving the kitchen leads you to the new conservatory where you can sit in the morning with your coffee and enjoy your
Outside is a Patio with a table and seating for 6 and a barbeque should you choose to grill. From the garden, there are stunning views over the countryside of
Ryedale toward the North York Moors and, of course, the view of the 13th-century Church across the road. Nunnington makes a great base to explore Ryedale and North Yorkshire and indulge in your
Church View Cottage can accommodate up to 6 overnight guests in our three double bedrooms.
Church View amenities include:
- Conservatory Heating, bench and seating
- Dining Kitchen With an electric double oven and induction hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, dining table
seating six guests and wood-burning stove.
- Sitting room With a wood-burning stove, comfy seating and Smart television.
- Family bathroom With a bath, overhead shower, wash basin, WC, heated towel rail, and underfloor heating.
- Boot room and entrance: storage cupboards, hanging space, washing machine and
- Bedroom one 6' super-king size bed, En-suite shower room With a
large shower, wash basin, WC and heated towel rail.
- Bedroom two A super-king size zip and link bed can be configured as twin
3' single beds on request.
- Bedroom three With a 4'6 double bed.
- Cloakroom With a W/C and wash basin.
Wonderful outside seating area complemented by Weber charcoal barbecue with table and chairs seating six guests.Table and
chairs for two guests on the patio next to the conservatory.
Private parking for four cars via the steep driveway to the property's rear.
One well-behaved dog is most welcome (small additional charge).