- We cannot guarantee your booking until we receive your completed booking form & deposit monies.
- A non-refundable deposit of 25% or min of £75, whichever ever greater, is required at the time of booking.
· The balance of payment is due
at least 8 weeks prior to the date of your arrival. Should the balance payment fail to reach us by the date specified in our confirmation letter, we reserve the right to treat the booking as
cancelled and retain the deposit paid.
- Cancellation - Should you
wish to cancel your holiday more than 8 weeks before the arrival date, the owner shall refund all monies paid, less the booking deposit. For cancellations made less than 8 weeks
before the arrival date, the owner shall retain all monies paid, whether by deposit or otherwise. All cancellations must be made in writing. We strongly recommend that you take out your
own independent travel insurance. Click on the link for your free holiday insurance quotation.
- In the unlikely event that we have to cancel your booking due to severe unforeseen circumstances, then the owner will refund you all monies paid, but
there can be no further liabilities on our behalf.
Welcome. We warmly welcome one four-legged member of your family to Church View. A small surcharge is payable.
- We do not require a security/good housekeeping deposit upon arrival. However, you and all members of your party agree to keep the property clean and
tidy and to leave the property as it was found. Cottages left in need of additional cleaning will incur a cost of £75.00, payable on departure. Furthermore, you and all members of your
party are responsible for the actual cost of any damage or breakages in or to the property and its grounds. These are payable upon departure.
- While respecting your privacy, we reserve the right to access the property at all reasonable times, for repairs and emergencies etc.
- Bookings are accepted on the understanding that the property is taken for holiday purposes only and that, excepting babies, the number of people staying in 'Church
View' does not exceed 6 guests, ‘Strawberry Cottage' does not exceed 2 guests.
- For the comfort of future guests, smoking is not permitted inside our cottages.
- As a guest of Nunnington Cottages using the broadband facilities, you agree that
you will not use the service for unlawful or illegal purposes. Security codes for your free internet access will be given upon arrival. We can not guarantee its speed and
reliability and request that our internet is not used for business or illegal use.
- Nunnington Cottages accepts no liability for personal accidents, injury or loss incurred.
The welfare, health and safety of guests and staff are paramount to us, and we
have now undertaken a full risk assessment, in line with current national guidelines, on both our holiday cottages.
We are now allocating a minimum of 30 hours between each booking, allowing us adequate time
to ensure that a thorough deep clean and disinfection of your cottage can be achieved. To help us we kindly request that you arrive after 4 pm and vacate your property by 10am at the
A selection of disinfection, hand sanitiser and cleaning products will be provided in each
cottage for your own use during your stay.
We will also be requesting that upon departure guests strip their own beds, including
pillow and quilt protectors and place all towels and linens in the bags provided which will then be professionally laundered.
We trust that gives you the confidence and
peace of mind needed to be able to relax and enjoy your stay with us.
Nunnington Cottages accept no liability for personal accidents, injury or loss