The welfare, health and safety of guests and staff are paramount to us and we have now undertaken a full risk assessment, in line with current national guidelines, on both our holiday
We will be allocating a minimum of 30 hours between each booking allowing us adequate time to ensure that a thorough deep clean and disinfection of your cottage can be achieved. To help us
we kindly request that you arrive after 4pm and vacate your property by 10am at the latest.
Our staff will be working in appropriate PPE to protect both themselves and future guests. We have also ordered a professional disinfecting fogging machine used in hospitals for further piece of
A selection of disinfection, hand sanitiser and cleaning products will be provided in each cottage for your own use during your stay.
There will be some slight changes in the provision of non-essential items of household entertainment that we would normally provide. Toys, games, books, DVD’s, magazines etc will be
removed from your cottage to minimise touch points and reduce risk. During this period, we kindly request that guests bring with them any such items. In addition to this our outdoor seating and
access to the gardens will be clearly allocated to each cottage for the duration of their stay.
We will also be requesting that upon departure that guests strip their own beds including pillow and quilt protectors and place all towels and linens in the bags provided which will then be
Finally, it is vital that any guest or member of their family/party showing signs of Covid prior to arrival do not visit us or enter the premises. In the unlikely event of guest starting
with symptoms during their stay then they are requested to inform us immediately and vacate their cottage straight away in order to self-isolate with their family in their own home. The cost of any extended stay and additional cleaning time will be the responsibility of the guest. Appropriate steps would
then be taken to ensure the cottage is effectively cleaned and disinfected in line with government guidelines prior to any other letting.
We trust that gives you the confidence and peace of mind needed to be able to relax and enjoy your stay with us.
are unable to guarantee your booking until we are in receipt of your completed booking form & deposit monies.
- A non
refundable deposit of 25% or min of £50 which ever the greater is required at the time of booking.
· The balance of payment is due at least 8 weeks prior
to the date of your arrival. Should the balance payment fail to reach us by the date specified in our confirmation letter then we reserve the right to
treat the booking as cancelled and retain the deposit paid.
· Winter heating surcharges (Due 1st October – 31st
Strawberry Cottage Weekly £25.00 Short Breaks -
£5 per night
Rosedene Cottage - Weekly £40.00
- Short Breaks £25.00
- Cancellation - Should you wish to cancel your holiday more
than 8 weeks before the arrival date then the owner shall refund all monies paid, less the booking deposit. For cancellations made less than 8
weeks before arrival date then the owner shall retain all monies paid, whether by way of deposit or otherwise. All cancellations must be made in
writing. We strongly recommend that you take out your own independent travel insurance. Click on the link for your free
holiday insurance quotation.
- In the unlikely event that we have to cancel your booking due to severe unforeseen circumstances then the owner will refund to you all monies
paid but there can be no further liabilities on our behalf.
- We do not require a security/good housekeeping deposit upon arrival however you and all members of your party agree to keep the property clean
and tidy and to leave the property as it was found. Cottages left in need of additional cleaning will incur a cost of £45.00 payable on
departure. Furthermore you and all members of your party are responsible for the actual cost of any damage or breakages in or to the property and its
grounds. These are payable upon departure.
- While respecting your privacy we reserve the right to access the property at all reasonable times, for repairs and emergencies etc.
- Bookings are accepted on the understanding that the property is taken for holiday purposes only and that excepting babies the number of people staying in ‘Strawberry Cottage' does not exceed two
& Rosedene Cottage does not exceed four.
- For the comfort of future guests, both smoking and pets are not permitted inside our cottages.
- As a guest of Nunnington Cottages using the broadband facilities, you agree that you will not use the
service for unlawful or illegal purposes. Security codes for your free internet access will be given upon arrival. We can not guarantee its speed and reliability and
request that our interne.
- Nunnington Cottages accept no liability for personal accidents, injury or loss incurred.